ccecr

Pokémon Go Player Claims To Have Caught All The ​Pokémon

by Thursday, July 21, 2016 0 comments

Pokémon Go has been out for two weeks now and has taken over the entire world. Literally. Apart from Saudi Arabia, where it's been banned.
Everyone knows at least five people playing it and if you aren't and still trying to play it cool, you know you're curious as to what the fuss is about. Your finger has hovered over the install button more than once - don't try and lie to me.
Now, despite one of my colleagues believing Pokémon Go is the saddest thing that's happened in the 21st Century (geek sad, not feeling sad), I've refrained from calling anyone who plays a geek, nerd or loser.
I am a Pokémon Go trainer and I do not consider myself any of these things.
However, and there's a big however, I do take issue with a game as massive as Pokémon Go being 'completed' in just over two weeks.
One trainer in the US claims he has caught all the Pokémon available to him. According toReddit user ftb_hodor, he's caught all 142 available Pokémon in the US. There's obsessive and there's this.
It'd be easy to shoot him down as a liar but to be fair to the guy he admits he hasn't seen Ditto or Mewtwo and he's definitely not seen any of the legendary birds - Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. And, of course, I'll shit my pants the day someone actually sees or catches Mew.


He also doesn't have Farfetch'd, which is exclusive to Asia, Mr. Mime, who is exclusive to Europe or Kangaskhan, who is exclusive to Australia and New Zealand. He does have Tauros however, who is exclusive to the US.
Anyway, he claims to have put in around 95 miles worth of walking to catch all the Pokémon, at an average of eight miles every day.
Will he head to every corner of Earth to catch the last few? No, is the simple answer. Or so he said on Reddit.
I'm only on Level 9. I've got some catching up to do.
Looks like I'll have to cross sleep off my daily list of things to do in order to be the very best that no one ever was. Except ftb_hodor.

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment