ccecr

SOCEA #5 - Physics is Crazy

by Thursday, February 18, 2016 0 comments
After couple of months we started catching the wind, what science actually is, we've studied some of it in high school. Yeah. It's not that difficult actually.

Psychologists say "When you start thinking that the job or the work you are attempting or doing is easy, and you can do it, then actually you can. You get a flow and actually become good at it. "

But psychologists are psycho. So was my Physics teacher. The moment when I started to feel that "Ok, I've got good grip on Kinematics,..".... BAAAAAAAMMMM... Here come Electrostatics!

Ok so you all would be thinking whats the big deal in that? Another chapter?

To clear you all up, 70% of all the students are weak in physics and rest average. I was something below Weak. So not performing in physics like I did in maths made me a little tensed.

Though I never cared about the subject, but it was something more than that. It was the teacher.

To describe him, he was an old, Einstein wannabee, overproud, crazy hobo.


Named after a mountain, and he was seriously a mountain as he could not move his ass aside the board. He used to do the "Spiderman Painter" technique, catching the top left of the board like he is about to climb a wall and spread his belly on the board like Cheese slice on bread, and write endlessly, speaking to himself through the whole lecture.
He would explain what he's writing on the board, but you can only hear the explanation as you won't ever be able to see what he's writing till he's done. And during the time he's writing, he got so busy in himself that you could leave the class, get some chicken wings from KFC(Like a block away from tuition) and come back. And still he would be writing.



I was never into physics, nor was Sishab who sat right next me. It's amazing to have a friend who isn't interested in what teacher gives and is as crazy as you. Actually it's destructive. You just start on any topic, and reach somewhere else, laughing. All those stories that you make between yourself, role play actually, may sound idiotic to others but if to recall are great laughter.

And its always one teacher who sticks to you. The first question he asks, he asks you. The second question he asks, it again you. And if you are able to survive the back to back question round he will again ask you something randomly anytime. Anyone could say he and me didn't had our any stars in linearity. So it was regular for me to face questions, but I always had friends that helped me with it.

It meant that I had to bear this guy for an year, and from his point of defence he had to bear me for an year, or maybe two?

-TBC-

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment