ccecr

Playboy Models Reveal The Naughtiest Things They've Done This Year

by Sunday, June 05, 2016 0 comments

Ever picked up a Playboy and wondered what it would be like to actually know one of the Playmates and be their pal and be able to show off to your mates that you know an actual Playmate?
No, me neither, I’m 100% not that guy, I swear…
Thankfully, for those of you out there who are into that sort of thing – again, I reiterate in the infamous words of Ed Miliband, that’s not me – the Playmateshave put together this video informing us all of their naughtiest moment of 2015.

Enjoy…

I personally want to know what she did with her husband. For research purposes. For another article. I swear. 

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment