ccecr

ACTORS CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS WHILE FILMING SEX SCENE AND THEY ARE SHOCKING

by Thursday, September 08, 2016 0 comments
A good actor – a versatile one – is one who can mould himself into any scene. An actor has to be a part of a large variety of film scenes, and that also includes shooting sex scenes.
But as one can guess, shooting a sex scene can’t usually be without complications, because it is so awkward.
So what do celebrities think about it, and what have been their experiences? Let’s find out!

Henry Cavill

Henry Cavill once had an embarrassing moment while filming an intimate scene. He says:”It’s happened to me once…and it was very embarrassing. A girl had to be on top of me, she had spectacular breasts, and I hadn’t rearranged my…stuff into a harmless position. She’s basically rubbing herself all over me, um, it got a bit hard.” He continues, “I had to apologize profusely afterwards. It’s not great when you’re in a professional acting environment, and somebody gets a boner, is it? No, not acceptable.”

Hugh Grant

Hugh Grant actually confessed to loving all intimate scenes and arousals! Here’s what he said: “I’ve always enjoyed sex scenes though you’re not really supposed to. The classic answer is – Oh, it’s not $exy at all because there are so many technicians standing around. But I’ve always found them extremely arousing.”

Ashton Kutcher

“I just start by apologizing … I think somebody told me, and I’m not sure who the actor was. I think it was Sir Laurence Olivier who said it, but … I always use Sir Laurence. When in doubt, use Sir Laurence Olivier. I think he said something to the effect of, I apologize if I get aroused and I apologize if I do not get aroused,” he said. He continued, “And you have to say it with the accent if you do it. But there is sort of always this awkward state of, is this OK, is that OK? And then in between it’s like, just, let’s act like nothing happened. And then you see how good of an actor you really are.”

Jake Gyllenhaal

Here’s what he had to say: “I’ve had a pretty illustrious career at this point, but the hardest thing has been pretending to be turned on by Anne Hathaway. And I pride myself on really having pulled it off.”

Jesse Metcalfe

“As a matter of fact, in the first scene we ever had, where Gabriella and John first had $ex, we were rehearsing and then the director was like, “OK, get out of bed, we have to reset the set’, and I was like, ‘I need a minute.'

Samuel L Jackson

He just hates sex scenes. This is what he says: “I hate nude scenes, you have to ask where it’s okay to touch and where it’s not okay to touch and then you have to apologize for getting excited or for not getting excited. I’m sorry if I do and I’m sorry if I don’t. It’s a weird conversation to have.”

Seth Rogan

The famous comedian talks about how he got really nervous while shooting a nude scene for his film Knocked Up. “I got really nervous and I kept thinking, ‘What will I do, how do I behave?'”

Ewan McGregor

It was difficult for him to get aroused during his nude scene with actress Alice Krige. Here’s what he said:”I had to lie on top of her and they kept on pulling back the sheet. They wanted to see my naked bums and her naked thighs, so we couldn’t wear any underwear. It was very embarrassing. It was a case of, ‘Cut! We’ll go again.’ I calmed myself down and we just got on with the scene.”

Kate Winslet

“You can literally be tangled in sheets and you turn to the other actor and say, ‘What the fuck are we doing?’ Dear Mum, at work today I had so-and-so’s left nut sack pressed against my cheek. It’s sort of unethical if you think about it in those terms.”

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds speaks of his experience while shooting for the film The Change-Up.”So, in the scene she’s sitting there, and I take her top off, I take her bra off, and she has those pasties on, but she’s drawn these adorable little smiley faces on them. And I forget every line in the scene. Not just from this movie, from every movie I’ve done.”

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment