ccecr

SOCEA - 2. Finding Friends

by Monday, December 28, 2015 0 comments
So I enter this institute, half an hour early ; I was always before time ; trying to get info of my batch. I didn't care much about who's the teacher, though I knew some. I came across a list that had all the names of the new joining students.

The normal mentality too struck me, finding known people.

So I started decoding the names in the list like all boys do :-

1. Known people - Finding all the names that sounded familiar from my school or through some other means.

2. Finding girls with Rare names - A theory that is 80% correct is that people are opposite to their names. Some will argue on this fact or they think they belong to the 20% but deal with it. It's true. Komal - is not at all Komal (Rather a Sumo wrestler). So a different name, like Arshiya... Yep! It may turn out good!

After checking the list up and down, I found one from my previous school that I knew - Vihaam. I knew him just because he was my classmate. Never really talked regularly, or did anything together but still remember him from Football camp. But I had a good impression of him in my mind -Helping, Kiddish, A fat kid, maybe a Good Friend.
Well! Better to have a known than No one! I waited sitting on first bench, for others to arrive in my batch and stared every face that entered.

Hopes were high for Beautiful girls.to enter, will not say was excited but not too bad. So the class filled up, and I didn't know a single person, Vihaam was nowhere too be seen.

The last thing I hoped was that the teacher I knew, or to say my Parents knew, don't turn out to be my teacher here. Not like he was bad, but it takes away a little freedom, knowing that there's a teacher who lives few blocks away and already familiar with your family. Teachers came, relief, wasn't the guy that I feared would come. So it turned out to be a good start.

I hoped that there would be Introduction on the first class, but rather a Shaggy Old guy, Stated with Derivatives.
OK! So just get on with it!

Now, Like every student in a New session in their first class, I stared at every word he wrote and figure he drew, trying to understand everything. If anyone saw me that moment, he would say I looked like that I was trying to Create a hole in the White Board with my stare. But no one saw me that time, because everyone else was doing the same thing.
The class ended! Phew tiring! Don't get me wrong but I've never been to a "Tuition" Before. I've never even studied for more than 1 hours in a Continuation. The 4 hours tuition a day concept really scared me, but I now it's going to be 4 times a week. So I have to prepare myself for better.

The day ended with another 2 classes. Walking back home I realized, it was nothing fancy, just another day, studying after a long break, Met no one, I didn't even know the name of my teachers (Can't remember if they told us).

Maybe tommorow?


-TBC-

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment