ccecr

Story of common Engineering aspirants- Introduction

by Friday, December 25, 2015 0 comments
Introduction

Well, I'll start off by introducing myself and what I'll post that would go for a long time.

This is real life experience of engineering aspirants or Non Med students that all others can relate.

I live in Chandigarh, been here for a long time. The motive I came here from a small town was, as my father describes, for better education.
I agree with him, he put me in a good school that developed me in all fields and made me capable to go further anywhere. Till 10th I enjoyed my school life. Some students will say it sucked but for me it was best time of my life.

But after 10th you have to choose a subject and from a school student, you become a tuition tot. So leaving all the memories behind, I leaped into my new life - " Non Medical Student".

I entered the field unknowing of future studies , but just for the fact that a successful engineer is a big earner. A big earner has a better life. Better life means better options and more freedom. So for all the things -> You have to be a Successful Engineer. And for that you need to be in some Big Institute, that promises that we will train you in such a way that you will crack IIT. *Laughs*

Also because my 6th grade HINDI teacher told my Mom that I will become a scientist because I wrote a good essay on it (Which I copied from google).
And Guidance issue -> I have no IITians, NITians or any type of Science student in my family that I know. All are in business related activity. If I had some brother /Sister /Cousin doing non med, they would have come and already explain to me what was it.

So with this lack of Guidance and high in hopes with good CGPA in 10th grade I joined a famous Top institute "Sky-IITJee ". The total fees for my 2 years study that I can recall was 2.2 lacks that included Tuition fees, books, accessories like Bag, an ugly sweatshirt, 20 benches that were converted into canvas by me and taxes (Don't forget to pay Taxes).

The tuition was the beginning of my new ride.

TBC

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment