ccecr

SOCEA: The Getaway

by Thursday, October 06, 2016 0 comments
Vacation is the most important thing that a person needs after a tiresome month, sem, or an year or in my case 3 years. After so much of Hardwork, that your parents hardly acknowledged, and after so much of sacrificing the most important things in your life, in my case football and video games, you need a proper vacation.

But Vacations are still tiring. They tend to entertain but still deprive you of those things that you have been sacrificing. You'll have fun but will feel deprived, because in the end you are same guy, little happy with maybe great travel experience but still feeling dejected.

What a person needs a Proper Getaway. A proper Getaway is a period  where you leave your social or unsocial world behind for a while and go to such place where all you do is sleep, eat and do what you want to do.
My proper Getaways look like me sleeping late still rising early, writing my blog, eating and playing endless games and calling friends and having a great chat which I've missed the most.

The best places for a get-away are your nana house. With condition your cousins don't have their holidays too. You'll say it's boring but in the end it's all about you. Getaways don't last more than 3-4 days though. Cause that's insane.

I'm climbing up cause we don't have keys of roof.
I wrote this while sitting on top of my nans old heritage-esaue mini fort home, at Rajasthan, 6:30 am in May end. Could've write more about it but the temp has went like 10° up in an hour so I need to find a way down from this no support roof top, cause the way I got up is not a way to get down anymore.

I think Assassin's creed will finally pay off. Or I'll break a leg.

And I've got to find a way down.
After 20 minutes: OK its hot here, and I've got to get down, none has woken up till now and won't hear even of I shout. Can't call an ambulance cause I think they can't even enter these narrow streets. I think I'll gamble a jump.


Trolling Indian PS :)

Another Indian

R/P

TWO STRUGGLING ENGINEERING STUDENTS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT PATH .

0 comments:

Post a Comment